Clamping Devices for Servocut and Metacut
Many sample preparation applications require the sectioning of a specimen from a small or irregularly shaped sample or component part. The small size or irregular sample shape can create positioning and clamping difficulties for the operator. To overcome these difficulties, we offer a number of special clamping devices for use with abrasive cutters. Cut-off machines are equipped with stainless T-slot clamping tables. All clamping devices are made of stainless steel and can be attached to the cutters T-slot beds in seconds for fast and positive clamping of parts having virtually any configuration.
Convenient clamping for your samples
- Quick acting clamping vise for standard application
- Jaw block sets for sensitive and round samples
- Vertical clamping options with various V-shoes and chain spanner for irregular and large samples
- Rotating vise and angular cutting fixture
- X-axis tables for cutting plane parallel sections
Quick Acting Clamping Devices
- Suitable for various applications
- Made of stainless steel
- Easy to exchange
- Cam-lock mechanism for fast and safe clamping
- Optional block sets for sensitive and round specimens
Quick Acting Clamping Vice Assembly, Right
GR 0029 for METACUT 302 & SERVOCUT 402
GR 0012 for METACUT 302
GR 0121 for SERVOCUT 502
GR 0172 for SERVOCUT 302
Quick Acting Clamping Vice Assembly, Left
GR 0121 for SERVOCUT-502
GR 0029 for SERVOCUT-402
GR 0172 for SERVOCUT-302, METACUT-302
Compact Vice ass. Spring Loaded
GR 0154 for METACUT 302 & SERVOCUT 402
GR 0151 for METACUT 302 & SERVOCUT 302
Vertical Clamping Devices
- Most widely used clamping tools for irregular, large and flat samples
- Very easy and quick clamping with various optional V-shoes
- Can be used with our height blocks to increase the clamping height.
- Supplied with hand tool.
MBU 1011 Vertical clamping device
15 02 for METACUT 302 & SRC 402/502/602
15 01 for METACUT 302 & SERVOCUT 302
15 05 for MICRACUT 202 & GEOCUT 302
MK 10 21 Height Block
15 03 for MTC 302/SRC 302
15 04 for MTC 302/SRC 402/502/602
Fastener Vice for Longitudinal Cutting
GR 0310 for MTC 302/SRC 302/402
GR 0312 for MTC 302/SRC 402
Mechanical Clamping Device
GR 0610 for SRC 602
Adjustable V-support blocks
- Function securely and precisely, with stepless adjustment for clamping of irregularly shaped workpieces
- Accurate and safe supporting and setting of any workpiece in various levels and heights.
- Safe & reliable clamp supports for heigths from 57 to 155mm.
- Direct insertion into the T-slot
Chain Spanner Set
- Provides strong and even clamping of large, irregularly shaped specimens.
- Steel chain anchor block for retaining chain
- Clamp or un-clamp with a simple turn of the key.
Serial Clamping Device
- Suitable for clamping multiple samples from 1 to 3
- Single motion tightening
Angular Cutting Device
- Used for angular cutting specimens.
- Two-dimensional angle adjustment is done using vernier scale and fine adjustment screw.
- Horizontally rotatable up to 360°. Vertically adjustable up to 2 × 60°