Kemet International Quality Policy
The Directors of Kemet International Ltd are firmly committed to the pursuit of excellent product and service quality, customer satisfaction, regulatory compliance and continuous improvement. This commitment is demonstrated through rigorous application of the quality management system as defined by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Regarding the management of The Quality System Processes as vital to Kemet International Ltd’s continued business growth and development.
- The Directors having the commitment and authority to maintain and improve the Quality System Processes by continual review and evaluation of the system and its components, the company’s customer focus, and approval of investment where required.
- The Directors setting and reviewing objectives annually, giving consideration to the context of the organisation the interested parties and the quality review report.
- The Directors having overall responsibility for Quality System Processes and the Technical Manager being responsible for the monitoring of those processes.
- All Employees being expected to co-operate in implementing and maintaining the Quality System described in the company manual.
- All customers of Kemet International Ltd being afforded the right of access to records pertaining to products purchased by them and to audit the Quality System Processes if requested.
Our Key objectives are: -
- Increasing customer satisfaction through on-time delivery of defect free products and services.
- Development of a reliable supply chain able to provide in a timely manner defect free products and services that meet the requirements of the company and our customers.
- Increased employee proficiency and job satisfaction through awareness, training and development programmes.
- Consistent and ongoing regulatory compliance.
- Maximising profitability through elimination of quality problems, minimising waste and continual process improvement.
- Our aim is to meet customer requirements for quality, reliability, and price and to despatch at least 75% home market standard products within 2 days from receipt of order and 50% of home market non-stock products within 5 working days.
The quality policy is available in electronic or printed format and is subject to internal auditing requirements QA010.
The policy is posted on all internal notice boards and reviewed with employees as part of their internal training, or staff appraisal.
The policy is also available on the company web site for interested parties to view and print in pdf format and is controlled as documented information QA 013. The Quality Policy is reviewed annually by the Directors.