Xebec Ceramic Stones™
- Perfect for Precise finishing of detailed surfaces, curves, ribs, bosses, etc., of various forming dies (especially plastic dies).
- High finishing efficiency can be attained without clogging, even for metals such as aluminum, copper, gun metal, etc., which clogs with common finishers.
- Use on narrow areas where other stones cannot be used because of breaking.
- Use on complex shapes where uniform finishing could not be attained.
- Meister Finisher finishes coarse surfaces after electro-discharge machining.
- High finishing efficiency is realised by the crystal structure of the alumina fibres, which is optimum for finishing.
- Finishing efficiency and strength have been improved by the two way liner structure, which prevents side slipping.
- High accuracy of surfaces can be attained by the uniform fibre diameter.
- No dropping of abrasive grain particles that can create linear scratches.
- Little heat generation that minimises workpiece alteration and finisher deterioration.
- Various finisher shapes can be used according to purpose.
Xebec Ceramic Stone™ Meister Finish
The standard range of Xebec Meister Finish Stones feature alumina fibres very accurately graded. The abrasive is enclosed in a resin matrix for high strength. For use by hand or with power polishers / ultrasonic polishers
- Uniform finishing attained by uniform fibre diameter
- High strength, not easy to break or tear
- No clogging
- Simple removal of troublesome fine burrs
- Higher finishing efficiency due to crystal structure of alumina fibres
- No dropping of abrasive grain particles that could create linear scratches
- Highly efficient finishing of coarse electro-discharge machining surfaces
Xebec Ceramic Stone™ Heat-Resistant
Offer resistance to temperatures up to 200C. Having the same performamnce as the Meister range, and are most suitable for removing EDM scales. Ideal for use in ultrasonic polishers
- Heat resistant up to 200°C
- Ideal for prolonged use with ultrasonic tools
- Suitable for removing EDM scales
- Same performance as Xebec Meister Finish ceramic stones (Doesn’t break, doesn’t crack, excellent sharpness)
- Can lap deep slits for ribs
Xebec Ceramic Stone™ Diamond
Have diamond embedded in layers enabling them to be used to the end without losing sharpness. As the abrasive is granular, diamond stones cut on the side as well as the tip. Suitable on hard materials such as hardened steels, Tungsten carbide and ceramics
- Efficiently and cleanly polishes materials harder than HRC57 such as cemented carbide and hardened steel (SKD, DC, STAVAX, HPM, ASP etc)
- Suitable for removing EDM scales, polishing ribs and deburring from edges and corners
- Both the Stick and the Rod types can be used to polish with the tip or the sides of the tools
- More efficient than electroplated diamond files and hand lappers.
- Can polish efficiently wet or dry
- Can be used even more efficiently when attached to tools (electric, air or ultrasonic)
- Can be processed into the desired shape, such as a thinner tip