Pressure Relief Valve Lapping Kit
Incorrect lapping and or the use of the wrong abrasives and lapping tools are the most common reasons for leaking valves after repair, leading to lengthened servicing turnaround times. For time critical plant shutdowns, it’s very important that seats and seals are repaired correctly first time.
Kemet have produced a lapping kit that can be used on Tyco, Crosby, and Anderson Greenwood pressure relief valves. The kit consists of:
- 15 Lapping / Polishing blocks, double sided with Kemet composite (D through T2 orifice sizes)
- 1 x Applikator of 3 Micron Kemet Diamond Compound.
- 1 x Applikator of 14 Micron Kemet Diamond Compound.
- Bramet Silicon Carbide self adhesive papers. Grades 60, 120, 180, 320 Grit.
- Housed in aluminium case (Weight approx 11.5 Kg).
Contents of Pressure Relief Valve Lapping Kit – Product Code 352900