Pressure Relief Valve Lapping Kit
Incorrect lapping and or the use of improper equipment is a major contributor to seat leakage, which in turn leads to high emission rates and costs in loss of process.
Kemet have produced a lapping kit that can be used on Tyco, Crosby, and Anderson Greenwood pressure relief valves. The kit consists of:
- 15 Lapping / Polishing blocks, double sided with Kemet composite (D through T2 orifice sizes)
- 1 x Applikator of 3 Micron Kemet Diamond Compound.
- 1 x Applikator of 14 Micron Kemet Diamond Compound.
- Bramet Silicon Carbide self adhesive papers. Grades 60, 120, 180, 320 Grit.
- Housed in aluminium case (Weight approx 11.5 Kg).
Contents of Pressure Relief Valve Lapping Kit – Product Code 352900